*K~E~L~S~E~Y*

DOUST THOU LOVE LIFE? THEN DO NOT SQUANDER TIME, FOR THAT STUFF LIFE IS MADE OF

Friday, January 2, 2009

Good Ol' Family Christmas...

The holidays were fun this year, mostly because my whole family was able to be together at our parents house in Bear Lake. Cordie, Michael, Ian, and Olivia flew up from Michigan. Also Lea, Jeff, Gracie and sweet Madilyn flew up from Oregon! And I drove up from Utah. There's nothing better then being with every single person you love during the holidays! We all ate good, watched funny movies, played games, and the best, just sat around catching up with each others lives! So just want my sisters to know that I was so happy they all made it home for Christmas and I love them SO much and glad not one of us got in one fight! ;~) HAPPY NEW YEAR!





















7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice post Kelsey. I too am so grateful that everyone made it here safe and sound. It will probably be awhile before we're all together again. Now to get everyone back to their homes safe.
I'm glad you're not that far from home. Let's keep it that way.
Love, mom

Jeff and Lea said...

Love the pics! Thanks Kels. We miss everyone sooooo bad! It was so depressing coming back here. Hopefully Jeff will find a job closer to everyone soon. Love you.

Cordie said...

I agree with everything Lea said. We miss family so bad already!

Anonymous said...

well i guess i'll agree with everybody too and say that i miss you guys!! i was really sad when you all left... and i was so bored i had to go get me a video game and i haven't really stopped playing cause i don't know what else to do!!! well hopefully i live with lea and then i get to go visit cord! and i can see you kels anytime you come up... well maybe...!hahaha! Love you guys!

p.s. i passed that game... thats a record for me.

Devin and Sari Gundersen said...

I love your haircut. your family has gotten big with all those babies.Cute! Its fun to see what your up to.If you send me your email i will invite you to mine and devs blog.sari-jo@hotmail.com
Hope all is well!

Cordie said...

How about an update mmmmmmmhmmmm!

Jeff and Lea said...

I agree with Cordie on this one. Love you Mousey :)