*K~E~L~S~E~Y*

DOUST THOU LOVE LIFE? THEN DO NOT SQUANDER TIME, FOR THAT STUFF LIFE IS MADE OF

Monday, March 2, 2009

New Hobby

Had a blast this past weekend, finally finding something I really enjoy for a winter sport...as you can probably guess from the pictures..skiing! I used to snowboard but really didn't enjoy it! So my mom talked me into try skiing and I really loved it! It just clicked and I got the hang of it pretty quick, mostly because my mom did a good job on teaching what to do! It was way fun! Plus I got to enjoy a day with my little sister and mam!








2 comments:

Cordie said...

I LOVE all the pictures, and I am glad you had fun. I wish I liked sking, maybe someday I will.

Jennifer said...

Kelsey, you are a natural. I hope we get to go again soon. Be looking for a good deal on skis. If not maybe we'll help you next Christmas with some. It was a lot of fun and I always enjoy being with you. Love, Mom