*K~E~L~S~E~Y*

DOUST THOU LOVE LIFE? THEN DO NOT SQUANDER TIME, FOR THAT STUFF LIFE IS MADE OF

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

School Stuff


Been a long time since I last updated... so just thought I would blog a little about my schooling. I am in lab right now, learning to do a bunch of tests with blood....and I love it! I never thought I would enjoy sticking needles into people, but I really don't mind it! I am glad that I went into medical assisting, but I may end up wanting to just become a phlebotomist at some point. Today in lab we had to to a ESR test, and then we had to draw a venipuncture on at least 3 people. I was the only one who punctured 5 people. HAHA! I really want to get good at it!

4 comments:

Jeff and Lea said...

Wow, Kelsey that is so awesome! You never talk about school stuff on the phone, so this was cool to find out. What is an ESR test? I'm surprised that you are okay with giving shots. Just not to babies right?

Cordie said...

You are freaking me out dude! I am also about to faint.

Jennifer said...

I think that is so amazing that you like doing that. Looks like you may be the toughest of your sisters. But then Lea does massage wich could be a little scary too. Cordie I think you're safe.

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome Kalshess,keep up the good work!