*K~E~L~S~E~Y*

DOUST THOU LOVE LIFE? THEN DO NOT SQUANDER TIME, FOR THAT STUFF LIFE IS MADE OF

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010



This Saturday Martin and I got together with some friends and headed to Salt Lake for Halloween. We purchased tickets for Nightmare on 13th haunted house attraction. But before we went there we ate at Rodizio Grill. That was my first experience there. I can now say I have eaten rattle snake.....it was pretty good, but the thought of it ruined eating anymore than a bite, but at least I can say I've tried that and black bore.

After stuffing ourselves we headed to Nightmare on 13th. We bought the tickets online so we got a free VIP pass. Which I'm sure glad we did cause we didn't have to wait in the lines at all :) I got spooked a couple of times....Martin maybe more LOL. They say it's rated #1 in America and was on the Travel Channel. They had the groups to close, so it was like you were going through the spook alley with 10 other people. Or it could of been scarier. I will say though they have a ton of creative stuff in there! It was fun to experience. Below is a picture they took before we went through. We all look like nerds.

Hope everyone had a SAFE and fun Halloween! Now can't wait for these next two holidays. Vegas for Thanksgiving and Coos Bay, Oregon for Christmas!

3 comments:

Cordie said...

That sounds like such a fun time! I'm jealous.

Jennifer said...

I've always wanted to try Rodizio Grill but I don't think I want to now. Sounds to exotic for me. Looks like you had a good time in Salt Lake. Glad you got to do something fun. And yes, we have the holidays to look forward to.

Jeff and Lea said...

I thought I commented on this a while ago! Woops my bad. Great Halloween! Can't wait to see you for Christmas!