*K~E~L~S~E~Y*

DOUST THOU LOVE LIFE? THEN DO NOT SQUANDER TIME, FOR THAT STUFF LIFE IS MADE OF

Saturday, October 25, 2008

NEW TO THE BLOG LOGGING WORLD!

I've decided to start a blog after talking with Cordie, because my first thought was that blogs are for married people and their kids and so on....then she said "not really, its a way for people to just see what you are up to" so I guess that convinced me :~) So it may be a little boring at first, I don't always have much to say, but hope to do my best to keep ya interested in me, because I personally love looking at blogs, some people get so creative, like my sisters! So I hope I can do the same, so in time I'll post pics and what not about what I'm up to....so this should be fun! Yay!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kelsey,

Weren't you going to tell me you started blogging? What's with that.
I'm glad that you are. I think you are so creative and it will be fun to look at what you do.

Love Mom

Cordie said...

INdeed! Where are some pictures of you?