*K~E~L~S~E~Y*

DOUST THOU LOVE LIFE? THEN DO NOT SQUANDER TIME, FOR THAT STUFF LIFE IS MADE OF

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Walk

So Martin and I decided to go to the pumpkin walk....should of known that if we went on the last night it would be packed! So it was a little hard to take pictures, but because I'm new to blogging and I knew I had to get a few decent ones so I could have something new to post, I just started snapping away! Martin got a little annoyed with me because I've never taken so many pictures in one night. But we had fun! So here are some interesting pumpkin scenes! Warning lots of pictures!


Noah's Ark


Sword in the Stone






Pumpkin surgery

Pumpkin babies


Its my good hand.....


Tabernacle Choir


Jack Skeleton


Pumpkin Moses parting the Red Sea


Warming up by the pumpkin fire!






Being nerds









Pumpkin Pond


Andy Griffith Show


Neat art work on these pumpkins faces





And Martin running away from my camera...THE END!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...

Cordie said...

I LOVE this post! I am so glad you took so many pictures. I am so sad I couldn't go this year, I love the pumpkin walk and it looked like a creative theme. Ian and Olivia would have loved to go. It looks like you had fun and you look so pretty. I love the picture of Martin running away that is pretty funny.

Jeff and Lea said...

Great post! So festive! Um, that one that says My good hand, is that like in the creepy guy on scary movie 2? So funny. You guys are such a cute couple. Get hitched already, heheheh.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted the pics. I never realized how owesome the pumpkin walk is. If I'd known Dad and I would of gone too. Next year it will be a must. You look good Kelsey. Martin is so so. JK.
Dad and I are heading out after I get home from work tomorrow for the state tournament. Let us know if you decide to come up. Talk to you later. Love, mom

Anonymous said...

kelsey... its skellington... kelsey...jack skellington... ahaha