*K~E~L~S~E~Y*

DOUST THOU LOVE LIFE? THEN DO NOT SQUANDER TIME, FOR THAT STUFF LIFE IS MADE OF

Monday, November 24, 2008

Salt Lake Saturday

So this Saturday Martin and I met my mom, dad, and Hilary down at the Gateway in Salt Lake and went to just guess.....Twilight of course!! It was so good, even Martin didn't think it was to bad! My mom the night before bought Hilary, me and Martin tickets for the last three seats, they weren't bad seats at all and they were all together, because the Gateway cinema is assigned seating. Afterwards we met my parents at P.F. Changs to eat dinner before those three went to the Coldplay concert..lucky! Anyways we had a good time.
















7 comments:

Cordie said...

Sounds like it was a blast! That is a good look for dad.

Jeff and Lea said...

Haha to what Cordie said. So jealous about the PF Changs. I have only eaten there once and it was in 2004! I think there is one in Eugene, hmmmm road trip? Wish we could have all gone to the movie together. That would have been so fun. Glad you took pics, they are cute. Talk to you later

Anonymous said...

you took 3 pictures of me and dad and that was the best one of dad? Wait till I show him he'll be so pleased.
We wish you could of gone to the concert too. It was soo fantastic. And Hilary getting 5th row from the stage was unbelievable. Look on youtube for concert clips. Did Hil tell you she's in one of them?
Anyway looking forward to having you home tomorrow. Want to put up the Christmas tree? Love you, Mom

Jeff and Lea said...

Um, Miss Scrooge, it is Christmas time. Brighten up a bit eh? Where is your Christmas music? I guess you can just listen to mine. Hey you should get on live messenger so we can I.M. Peace out.

Anonymous said...

Yes 5th row... something i'll never forget cause i'll never get that lucky again! Ever! Love ya. tell martin thanks for the fudge!!


OHHHHHH. FUDGE!!!!!

Shea and Sadie Hymas said...

Hey Kels! Things are great! How are you doing? I haven't talked to you forever! What have you been up to??

~Kara~ said...

Hey kels glad to see you are doing well. this is kara ludwig check out our blog www.blarers.blogspot.com