*K~E~L~S~E~Y*

DOUST THOU LOVE LIFE? THEN DO NOT SQUANDER TIME, FOR THAT STUFF LIFE IS MADE OF

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SCHOOL!!

So I am finally proud to say....I will be going to school for the medical assisting program at the Bridgerland Applied Technology College! It makes me feel pretty good about myself that I'm going to be actually accomplishing something! I'm currently on a waiting list to start, due to a high volume of other's wanting to do the same program, but I've already passed my placement test and have some other things to do before fully starting the program. They do a background check and a drug screening before starting these programs. So I just thought I would share my news on going to school finally!! Took me long enough! Sheesh!








6 comments:

Cordie said...

I really am so proud of you and I LOVE your blog look.

Andrew and Lindsey said...

Good job!! YAY!

~Kara~ said...

thats great good luck

Jennifer said...

I knew it was a matter of time. When you were ready. However, now that you've started the process don't let anything hold you back. Be determined and focused. You will be so happy when it's all said and done. I am very proud of your decision. I wish I could go back to school with you. It's a great step in your life and you have all of your faimly to support you. And Martin too. Love you, mom

Jeff and Lea said...

Me too, me too dadda! Yay I'm really happy for you! I agree with mom, don't let anything stop you from just doing it! Have fun and make cool friends.

Hilary said...

Ya ya ya my sissy! We are both going to school! Wahoo! Love ya and congrats! Bout time you updated the blog! haha :) I like it