*K~E~L~S~E~Y*

DOUST THOU LOVE LIFE? THEN DO NOT SQUANDER TIME, FOR THAT STUFF LIFE IS MADE OF

Friday, July 17, 2009

FAMILY SUMMER FUN!

Lea, Jeff, and their girls drove up from Oregon this week to visit family! We had so much fun! On Monday we went to the lake and it was soooo fun! Then Tuesday we went golfing, relaxed ,and then had a BBQ at my parent's home, then on Wednesday Hilary, Me, Lea, and Jeff stood in line at Stadium 6 in Logan to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! Which we all loved! Now as we all know fun eventually comes to an end and Lea and her fam had to leave. But we had so much fun!





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That was so much fun. I miss Lea, Jeff and the girls. Good times.

Cordie said...

Good times eh

Jeff and Lea said...

Ah man, I miss you all so MUCH!!! That was so fun....remember my spluttering face in the goggles? So funny!
P.S. Thanks for catching the pic of me looking in the cooler!! You brat that is awful. Oh yeah and I look wasted and puffy in the "hot" pic.